DAY 1 – LECTURE
- Esthetic and functional analysis to obtain an ideal rehabilitation
- Facially guided anterior dental composition
- Planning the ideal wax-up with a simplified approach
- Idealizing the prosthetic outcome by a multidisciplinary approach: ortho and perio
- The role of the mock-up in fixed prosthodontics: Clinical and Digital Pre-Visualization
Creating an ideal esthetic on an abraded mouth
DAY 2 – LECTURE
- Modern gnathology: how to organize a functional rehabilitation
- What is important to know about the occlusion?
- Modifying the vertical dimension: when, how and why?
DAY 3 – LECTURE
- The digital era: what is changing and what remains unchanged
- Different ways to get in the digital field: intraoral scanner, scanning of the impression, scanning of the casts
- What changes in bite registration in the digital era
- Face bow vs complete digitalization of the patient
- How to create the ideal restoration with the digital modeling
- Materials used in the digital approach
Intraoral Scanning 3M
Group dinner at the Borgo Conde Resort with winery tour and wine tasting
DAY 4 – LECTURE
- Restorative Materials: how to select the best option in everyday practice
- Prosthetic management of the dyschromia teeth
- The monolithic approach on natural teeth and implant-supported rehabilitation: treatment of posterior and anterior segments
- Cementation: Clinical guidelines for a reliable and simplified approach
Dr. Francesco Mintrone
MODENA, ITALY| PROSTHODONTIST
Dr. Mintrone graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia in 2000. Once graduated, he attended numerous majoring courses in order to perfect his knowledge in the fields of prosthetics and dental implants. His articles on pre-visualisation have been published internationally in specialist magazines. He currently works out of a private practice specializing in cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Giacomo Fabbri
CATTOLICA, ITALY| PROSTHODONTIST
Dr. Fabbri is an Active Member of the Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry (A.I.O.P), a prestigious scientific Academy in the field of esthetic and prosthetic dentistry. He has published several international articles in peer-reviewed journals and lectured in Italy and abroad on topics related to fixed prosthodontics and implant prosthodontics with specific interest on esthetics, new materials and minimally invasive approach. He works at Ban Mancini Fabbri Specialist Dental Practice, located in Cattolica, Italy in the field of esthetics and prosthetic rehabilitation on natural teeth and implants.
October 25 – 28, 2017 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at Dental Trey Course Center
4 days of Lectures and Hands-On as well as breaks, lunches, welcome reception & 1 group dinner
Cancellation Policy: Registration includes admission to the course, lunch and break refreshments. Cancellation fee is $500 up to forty five (45) days prior to each program. After that date, there will be no refunds. gIDE may cancel scheduled courses up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled start of the course if certain attendance minimums are not met.
Customer Travel Costs: gIDE is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Dental Trey Course Center
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Via B. Partisani 3,
47016 Fiumana, Italy
Via Delle Caminate, 50, Forlì, FC,47121
Forli FC, Italy
Tel: +39 0543 940860
Special gIDE Group rates
Contact Daniel Terranova at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations
€79,00 for a double bed single use, includes breakfast
€99,00 for a double bed, includes breakfast